Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Professor's Diary Excerpts 9



By this time I was thorough with the software. I prepared a small manual in simple words about how to use the software. I sent this to all the 25 participants, and a number of doubts flowed in. I replied and clarified them all. Now funds became a problem as I was funding the project with my own personal money. I talked with my management and they immediately agreed to fund the project. I found that the software was very expensive for a short period use. I sent an email to the CEO of the software company in Australia explaining the purpose for which the software was intended to be used. He was very happy and immediately promised me that he would provide all support. I asked him why they were helping me, and his answer was that all his family members including his mother were teachers, and that he respected teachers ................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment