Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Professor's Diary Excerpts 10



The story of my film “Amma” was a compilation of true events which you may not believe, but which had happened in my temple.
I once again confirmed for myself that I had enough savings to complete the project. At that time a mega serial (Devi Mahatmyam) was going on in a famous TV Chanel (Asianet) in Kerala. My wife was persistent that the actress (Praveena) who acted as the Devi in the serial would be the right choice. I took efforts to obtain the Mobile number of that actress, got it and called her. Her PA attended the call and said that she was in a shoot. I tried again and the actress attended the call. She asked me the details and gave me an appointment to meet her in her house at Trivandrum...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment