Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Professor's Diary Excerpts 7




The wheels of time rolled on. Days passed. An incident took place one night. (Now I was able to communicate with the unknown in such a way that I would ask a question and I would get an answer, sometimes it was the voice of a male and some other time it was the voice of a female that I heard.)
That night also I was sitting awake, and I heard the voice of my Divine Mother. She asked, “Son, what do you want?” I said, “Mother, I want to see you!” Her answer was a question, “In what form?”Without hesitation I said, “In the form of light, Mother!” The next minute I saw a very bright green light on the wall of my room. I continued, “Oh Mother, you have to give me a promise.” She asked me, “What?” I said, “You should promise me that you will be with me till my end and after that.” She promised me ................


ORDER YOUR COPY HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment