Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Professor's Diary Excerpts 8





Next I planned for the inauguration of my beautiful temple. I searched for a suitable person. The image of a boy who used to help me during my social service and was studying for engineering came to my mind. He was a close relative of an ashram head and later became the ashram head. I met him and requested him to perform the inauguration of the temple by lighting the divine lamp. He immediately agreed for this as he knew me personally. Invitations were distributed, and my media friends were informed about the inauguration. The day came. I just went to the ashram to bring the ashram head to my house. I reached the ashram and met the head. He said, “Oh, I had completely forgotten about this,...............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment